Flax benefits of flax seed:
1. Flax promotes cardiovascular health- Ultra high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids lower cholesterol levels and help keep arteries flexible and pliable and reduce inflammation.
2. Flax promotes colon health and prevents cancer. Flax is high in fibre and promotes regularity. It is rich in lignans- compounds that appear to have anti- cancer properties.
3. Flax aids in weight management. Fats high in essential acids help increase the metabolic rate. The high fibre content means fewer calories relative to the total weight of the food consumed. Hunger and cravings are reduced as fibre is absorbed slowly, which means we feel fuller longer.
4. Flax may lessen severity of diabetes. The high fibre content and Omega-3 essential fatty acids and lignans prevent inflammation and stabilizing blood suger levels.
5. Fax boosts immunity and fights inflammation. Research is showing that Omega-3 essential fatty acids and lignans inflammation and be useful in the treatment of some auto-boosting disorders.
6. Flax helps lessen depression. Many symptoms of depression can be directly linked to nutrient deficiency. Omega-3, minerals, and vitamins in flax are mood-boosting ingredients that are essential for proper function of brain cells.
7. Flax promotes healthy skin and cells. Omega-3 development of healthy cells growth.
8. Flax many lessen symptoms of menopause.
How much flax to eat- suggested 1-3 tablespoons of ground flaxseed daily will provide enough Omeaga-3 essential fatty acid (ALA) to meet dietary needs in a balanced diet.
The Rich nutrients in flaxseed Omega-3and Omega-6-Fibre, protein one of the most nutritious of plant proteins: Lignans- and Vitamins and minerals.
The Raw Power of Water
1. Our bodies are almost 70% water!
2. One important thing to remember is that the skin absorbs so much, almost more than we can by drinking!
3. How water effects the joints- making sure the body has enough water for its systems and joints work the way they were meant to. Water is critical to keep our bodies running in tip top shape.
4. Water effects the brain- the brain needs more water then the rest of the body.
5. Skin absorbs more water- it is the largest organ and it will sock up more water then we drink. It is important that we have a high quality filter on our shower.
6. Water effects the lungs and blood and digestive and absorption and elimination.
7. Water effects the kidney because it eliminates the water that has cleansed all parts of the body. Our kidney’s and adrenals are perhaps the most significant organs for using and releasing water. Our kidney’s constantly filters our blood and secrete harmful by-products through the urine. Our urine is a great indicator of overall health of the body.
Electrolytes are the nutrient transporters from the outside of the cell to the inside part of the cell. Electrolytes are the missing link to proper hydration! They keep water in balance within our body and in our cells. Electrolytes are a special transport mechanism between the blood, muscles and other tissues. The human body uses water to deliver nutrients throughout the body- electrolytes do this on the cellular level. Electrolytes bridge the gap- without electrolytes the nutrient rich fluid in our body would not be able to penetrate, nourish and replenish our cells.
Where can we get Electrolytes- found in mineral salt. The most common form of electrolytes are sodium, potassium, chloride and bicarbonate. One of the richest source comes from natural unprocessed sea salt. Sea water has almost the same concentration of chloride ion as human body fluids. Aside from sea salt being an excellent source of electrolytes, fruit and vegetables.
Aloe Vera Benefits ~ Ελληνική έκδοση
Aloe Vera Benefits are astonishing. Nutrition is an important aspect of your health. When you feel good and you are in a healthy condition, it is apparent in your looks. Adopting aloe vera into your daily nutrition habits is a great way to improve your health and your appearance.
You can actually see the health benefits, which makes this supplement very appealing. The proprieties in this product have a profound effect on your skin, digestive system and energy levels.
The anti aging properties included in aloe vera also have a big impact on your health and looks. Aloe Vera is naturally healing and regenerating on a cellular level.
Nutrition Health and Aloe Vera Benefits
Your daily habits have a lot to do with how your look and feel. There is a strong connection between healthy habits and a younger looking appearance. Proper nutrition is of the utmost importance in maintaining youthful looks and high energy.
Aloe vera is beneficial in helping the digestive system function properly. When you are able to absorb nutrients efficiently, you are better able to see the results. A healthy digestive system supported by aloe vera absorbs nutrients better, creating a more effective nutritional plan.
Aloe and Immune Systems
Aloe vera has natural detoxifying properties that work to clean the digestive system and the circulatory system. The improved nutrient absorption paired with improved circulation feed the body on a cellular level. Healthy, oxygen-rich blood provides nutrients to the cell more efficiently.
Healthy cells are naturally younger looking and more efficient. They are also better able to fight against infection. Aloe Vera naturally kills bacteria in the body and its healing properties can work from the inside out.
Topical Aloe Treatments
Let’s not forget the topical treatments offered by Aloe Vera. This product is ideal for healing minor burns, traumas, abrasions and dermatic conditions and it has natural rejuvenating effects for the skin. Topical anti aging products that include Aloe Vera are very effective.
Forever Living Products offer stabilized Aloe Vera in its line. You can enjoy the health Aloe Vera benefits and the physical results are readily recognized in your appearance.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice ~ Ελληνική έκδοση
When you weigh the benefits of drinking aloe vera, you quickly understand that this natural element is among the most healthful additions you can make to your routine. The rewards are outstanding and include internal and external health improvements.
One of the benefits of drinking aloe juice is that you need to drink very little of this natural nectar in order to see great results. Adding the juice to your routine is very simple and it is one of the most convenient additions you can make.
Having the benefits of expediency and convenience are wonderful ways to ensure that you stay on the aloe program. You can see excellent results by drinking two or four ounces of this juice each day. The results are astounding consider how little you have to consume.