Immune Boosting Enoki Mushrooms
All of the edible mushrooms that grow wild (on wood) appear to have special medicinal properties. The Enoki mushroom harbors the polysaccharide, flammulin, which Japanese and Chinese medical researchers claim to have shown anti-tumor/anti-cancer properties.
It should be noted that Nagano, Japan- the heart of Enoki agriculture, has a very low rate of cancer. The Enoki is said to be anti-viral, anti-bacteriological thereby providing a powerful immunological boost and it has been shown to have particularly positive effects in the treatment of prostate cancer and lymphoma.
Health food stores supply Immune 7X with some of the mushrooms mentioned before.
Life Styles- health food stores carry immune 7X.
• Science has proven that cancer is anaerobic - it does not survive in high levels of oxygen.
• Shortness of breath and heart disease are directly linked - the heart goes into spasm when it is deprived of oxygen.
• Studies have shown that there is a high correlation between high blood pressure and poor breathing.
• Most emotional issues, including anxiety and depression, result from the nervous system being out of balance. Breathing drives the nervous system.
• Optimal Breathing helps to promote weight loss. Oxygen burns fat and calories.
• Breathing well is the key to sleeping well and waking up feeling rested.
• Breathing provides 99% of your energy. Without energy, nothing works.
• Virtually every health condition and human activity is improved with Optimal Breathing.
One ratio of breathing I find helpful in increasing my stamina thought the day.
1. Breath- in by counting to 5 so u r lungs r full but not bursting.
2. Hold u r breath to the count of 20
3. Release u breath slowly to the count of 10
This may take a little practice but after a day or so u will love to practice breathing like this any where even driving use the time to increase u r health.
5 times in a row works well and 5 times a day. Before u walk or run before u do any excises before u need to think hard on a problem- solving with a clear head filed with more oxygen. Athletes have known about breathing form the beginning of time.
We can also buy stabilized liquid oxygen to add to the water. There r machines now that take oxygen out of the air and one can breath in this oxygen at u r own home for 10 or 15 minutes in the morning- or when ever u need more energy.
A Slightly Alkaline Body Is Crucial For Good Health
Regardless of how much you work out and try to eat right, if you can't balance the acids in your body, you'll never feel as good as you'd like to be.
The problem is, on a whole, the average western diet is acid-producing. And when acidic wastes accumulate, they can cause organs to malfunction and break down.
If you often feel tired, it's a safe bet that you are overly acidic. The simple fact is, most people are.
Our acid-alkaline balance is a baseline determinant of our physical health.
Add chlorophyll to your water to make the body balanced.
The benefits oh nettle tea.
• Nettle tea fights coughs, tuberculosis and asthma;
• Nettle tea counters arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis and other disorders of the muscles and joints;
• Nettle tea combats a variety of intestinal disorders;
• Nettle tea fights skin problems;
• Nettle tea fights allergies like eczema, and hay fever;
• Nettle tea is used to treat urinary tract infections,
Nettles have a long history of use in the home as a herbal remedy and nutritious addition to the diet. The Nettle has long been valued as a medicinal and nutritional treasure.
Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, and a good source of beta carotene; vitamins A, C, and E; tannins; iron; calcium; silicon; potassium; phosphates; and various other minerals. Rich in iron vital to circulation and helpful in high blood pressure.
Nettle leaf has recently become a popular treatment for allergies based on one preliminary study. Nettle leaf is highly nutritious, and in cooked form may be used as a general dietary supplement.
It is said that the "sting of the nettle is but nothing compared to the pains that it heals".
Nettle is safe to administer during pregnancy and helps to keep the blood rich and used if anemia occurs during pregnancy.
Tincture is vegetable glycerin and distilled water based with no other herbs or ingredients in blend. Safe for newborns if needed.
Herbs in blend: Nettle Leaf
I am a Certified Natural Health Consultant & Certified Herbalist. I am a good standing member of the American Herbalist Guild, American Botanical Council and Flower Essence Society. I am also a member of the Keyport Business Alliance and National Home Gardening Club.
I have studied and used herbs for over 15 years and began at a young age with the help of my Grandmother. Herbalism is a tradition in my family and I respect the healing herbs offer.
All of my herbal remedies are original & specially formulated & are accompanied with directions for use & topic health related information. All teas are made to order. Teas are shipped in resealable bags for convince and freshness. All herbs are organically grown. I am not responsible for the misuse of any herbs or herb products that I sell, nor do I recommend herbs in place of your Doctor's recommendations or prescriptions. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE USING. Do not combine herbal remedies with pharmaceutical drugs unless you have consulted your physician and/or your herbal practitioner. As with all medicinal products, keep out of reach of children and pets, and avoid use during pregnancy or lactation unless otherwise specified. Peaceful blessings!