Tuesday, May 11, 2010

what helped me with my inflamation

I have hurt my right knee many time and now it is inflamed. I had this problem for two years and couldn't run or even walk a long way. I used to walk at least for and hour or more.

Most of us have heard water is good cleanser but I didn't like drinking water only when I was really thirsty. I read some where that if we add a little sea salt or Himalayan salt- just a pitch- it would help because the salt adds thirst and has an influence on the electrolytes. I started to drink my water with just a very little salt and I drank my water willingly- my knee started to feel better. Now I add also chlorophyll to my water. This has given me health and my knee is improving as we speak as the saying goes...

Just a note of experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment